1. The UMFA has nearly 18,000 objects in their permanent collection.
2. They have a Minerva Teichert (my favorite artist) painting on exhibition upstairs!
3. They have podcasts, lectures, and interviews on their website.
4. The staff is amazing and multi-talented.
5. The café food is really good – their brownies are delightful!
6. UMFA has free activities for the family every month.
7. You can find an amazing gift at our gift shop, they have everything from one-of-a-kind pieces of art to plush artists.
8. They have 210 docents and volunteers who volunteered over 12,000 hours the past year – not that’s commitment!
9. UMFA has several outreach programs throughout the Salt Lake Valley.
10. Every first Wednesday and third Saturday you get in free!